Reverse Osmosis Phoenix
Water plays a very important role in our life, and thus it becomes very important for us that we consume clean water. With the increase in water-borne diseases, one cannot afford to drink impure water. Reverse osmosis filtration is the one-stop solution for all your problems related to contaminated water. The reverse osmosis filtration system helps eliminate the contaminants and undesired particles present in the water to give water in pure form. The reverse osmosis filtration system is based on osmosis, which involves selective movement of water from one side of the semi-permeable membrane to the other. Thus, it can remove up to 99% of the water contaminants and impurities. The semi-permeable membrane rejects the ions like sodium, calcium, and pollutants like bacteria and other impurities, giving us clean drinking water.
To lead a healthy life, you must have access to clean drinking water. If you think your old filtration system is not working properly and needs to be replaced, you should surely go with the RO system as it removes up to 99% of dissolved contaminants and other harmful substances from the water. The rejected water or the wastewater travels through a different stream, and the clean drinking water travels through a separate stream to the main drinking water faucet. The reverse osmosis filtration system is said to be one of the extensive methods of water cleaning.
- Simple maintenance
- Reduced sodium level
- No bad taste or odor of water
- Easy installation
- Effective and safe
- High flow capacity
- Optional EverClean Rinse
- Advanced filtration
- Environment friendly
- Space-saving and expandable
- Efficient water production
All the benefits make reverse osmosis filtration systems the best among the filters, and you can also call us for any further query regarding RO installation.
Reverse Osmosis Repair and Maintenance
The reverse osmosis filtration system has simple maintenance, and it would not cost you much. Water treatment common problems that you may face with your RO system are listed below
- Water flow is too low: This problem generally arises when TDS content in the water rises. Not much can be done in this case as sometimes water has high TDS content and gradually decreases within 2-3 days, and the water flow improves, the other reason which might lead to slow water flow can be choked filter and needs a replacement.
- Bad taste or odor: If you experience any one of these problems, then drain out the complete tank once, and if you still face the problem, you can contact us.
- Water leaking: If you are facing the problem of water leakage, then chances are there that your unit has loose fittings.
- RO not working at all: If you see no LED light in the unit, then chances are there that the power supply cable has some fault and needs a replacement.
If you face any of the problems mentioned above, you can call us, and we provide you with the best service. If you choose the right product that meets your requirement, you can relax for the next 10-15 years. The RO system does not need much maintenance, but the post-filters, pre-filters, and the membrane regularly need replacement. The pre-filters and the post-filters need a replacement every six months, depending on the water quality, and the RO membrane needs a replacement every 2-3 years.