Water Treatment Systems Arizona
Water Treatment Phoenix
Clean water is something that keeps us healthy, and it should be available to everyone. With the rising health issues, it becomes essential to consume pure drinking water. Water is used for various other purposes apart from drinking, and thus it becomes necessary to treat the water coming into our homes or offices. Through the process of water treatment, the quality of the water gets better. Apart from drinking, clean water is also needed for irrigation, industrial use, and more. The process of water treatment helps remove the contaminants, pollutants, and the undesirable components from the water, making it fit to drink.
Types of Water Treatment Systems
- Sediment Filtration
- Ion-exchange Softening
- Pot Feeders or Chemical Feed pumps
- Carbon Filtration
- Oxidizing Filtration
- Ultraviolet Sterilization
- Ion-exchange Demineralization
- Neutralizing Filtration
- Sand Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis
Steps of Water Treatment
Before water gets distributed, it goes through several steps to deliver the water in our homes or industries in a pure form.
- Screening and Straining
- Chemical Addition
- Coagulation and Flocculation
- Sedimentation and Clarification
Methods of Water Treatment
Though the water available to us by nature is said to be pure, it remains unfit for drinking purposes, so there are different methods for treating water.
- Coagulation: In this method, we add liquid aluminum sulfate or alum to the untreated water, which results in the coagulation of dirt particles. After the dirt particles stick together, we can easily separate the larger particles via filtration or settling.
- Sedimentation: In this method, the water and the dirt particles, also known as flocs, undergo a sedimentation basin. The heavy flock settles at the bottom, and the water here moves slowly.
- Filtration: Here, the water passes through a filter that traps the impurities that float in water and lets the clean water pass through.
- Disinfection: The water gets disinfected before it is sent out to the distribution system. After being treated with the disinfectant, there are fewer chances of diseases caused due to bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
- Fluoridation: Fluoridation adjusts the concentration of free fluoride ions so that the dental cavities reduces.
- PH Correction: It becomes essential to control and adjust the PH level of water, and thus lime is added to the filtered water.
Water conditioning removes the contaminants, chemicals, minerals, and more from the water source. It does not remove minerals from the water. Instead, it changes the chemical structure of water, which results in the rejection of minerals, and thus, there is no formation of mineral scale along the pipes and fixtures. We at Good Guys Water Treatment understand your concern towards clean and pure water and have created a list for you on the types of water conditioners available.
- Template-Assisted Crystallization
- Electrical Induction
Water Treatment is any damage caused by water and thus destroys different processes. The most common problems caused due to Water Treatment are mould growth, delamination of plywood, bacteria growth, rusting of steel, rotting of wood and more. Different sources which can be responsible for Water Treatment are listed below.
- Clogged toilets
- Groundwater seepage
- Broken pipes
- Overflow of washing machine
- Broken dishwasher
- Flood water
- Leaking roof and windows
We at Good Guys Water Treatment assist with all the Water Treatments mentioned above. If you face any problem related to water treatment or repair you can reach out to our team, and if you stay in Arizona, we will provide you with our best service within an hour.